TRANSYT-7F™, United States Version
- TRANSYT-7F release 11 is now available within HCS.
- TRANSYT-7F release 11 is also now available within the combined product of TSIS-CORSIM and TRANSYT-7F (TSIS+T7F).
TRANSYT-7F release 11 features genetic algorithm optimization of cycle length, phasing sequence, splits, and offsets. TRANSYT-7F is the only software package available that combines a state-of-the-art optimization process (including genetic algorithm, multi-period and direct CORSIM optimization) with a cutting-edge macroscopic simulation model (including platoon dispersion, queue spillback and actuated control simulation). TRANSYT-7F requires Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Download Release 11.3 (requires release 11.2)
Capabilities of TRANSYT-7F
- Import HCS files and/or CORSIM files
- Export HCS files and/or CORSIM files
- Detailed simulation of existing conditions
- Multi-period optimization, hill-climb optimization
- Lane-by-lane analysis, actuated control analysis
- Direct CORSIM optimization, CORSIM post-processing
- One-touch CORSIM animation, one-touch HCS analysis
- Optimization based on a wide variety of objective functions
- Full flexibility in modeling unusual lane configurations and timing plans
- Explicit simulation of platoon dispersion, queue spillback, and queue spillover
- Full flexibility in modeling English and metric units, right-hand and left-hand driving
- Genetic algorithm optimization of cycle length, phasing sequence, splits, and offsets