and Graphics Module
Version 5.1 of TRAFVU offers
the following new features:
- A directory has been added to the CD that includes the files
necessary to view and animate traffic networks using TRAFVU. This directory
may be copied by licensed users and distributed to non-licensed individuals
for the purpose of viewing networks and animating vehicles, signals, and
MOE using files created by a licenced user of the package. The TRAFVU Viewer
directory contains a special licence and instructional files for distributing
TRAFVU as a Viewer.
- TRAFVU now displays the bitmap background used by TRAFED. When
exporting the TRAFED network to a CORSIM input (.TRF) file, TRAFED writes
the bitmap information to the .TRF file. From the Display menu and a corresponding
toolbar button, the user can toggle the display of the background bitmap.
- TRAFVU now displays link names on the network map next to links
that have entries on record type 10 in the .TRF file. From the Display menu
and a corresponding toolbar button, the user can toggle the display of the
link names. Using the Preferences dialog, the user can control the color,
size, and placement of the link names on the network map.
- TRAFVU now maintains application and window settings for a user
between TRAFVU sessions. Each user can have different preference settings.
Application-level preferences include: dynamic scrolling, tool tip display,
and APC window settings (including size and placement). Window-level preferences
include: object display button settings, vehicle color and detail properties,
background color, link name settings, and window component (toolbar, legend,
status bar) display preferences.
- The user can now control the display of warning and HOV signs
using the Warning Sign item on the Display menu or the corresponding toolbar
- It is now possible to right click on an entry link to display
its attributes, e.g., entry volume.
- The Zoom Capture and Set dialog have been modified to allow specifying
a file to which window coordinates are saved or from which they are retrieved.
This allows the user to save multiple sets of coordinates for a single or
- TRAFVU can now load cases (.TRF files) from write-protected directories/drives
and from CD-ROM.
- Logic has been added to control whether links are animated above
or below intersections.
Click here to view the features that were introduced
within TRAFVU 5.0.