Animation and Graphics Module
Version 6 of TRAFVU offers the following new features:
- TRAFVU can now process animation files larger than 2 gigabytes.
- If desired, the user can now ignore any desired set of links during animation, which reduces animation file size.
- The user can now observe vehicles entering the network during the initialization period, if desired.
- TRAFVU now reports interval-specific data in addition to cumulative data. Time interval-specific data is more reflective of conditions at the time shown.
- TRAFVU now reports exactly the same MOE values as CORSIM.
- TRAFVU 6.1 added support for 9-lane intersection approaches, emergency vehicles, and left-hand drive.
- TRAFVU 6.2 added support for two-lane rural highways, with passing and no-passing zones.
TRAFVU 6.3 added support for advanced toll plazas.